Top 7 Reasons of Why I Want to Work with African Immigrant Entrepreneurs
- I want to work with African immigrant entrepreneurs because they too need their presence online with unique social media content that reflects the African culture and the challenges they face.
- African entrepreneurs are known for building a business but they mostly have brick and mortar stores and with this pandemic, most are transitioning to eCommerce
- African entrepreneurs were relying on referrals and word of mouth to get clients so I help them get their brand recognition online by promoting their products through social media marketing
- A little-known fact is that 18% of America’s largest companies were started by immigrants, according to a study by the Partnership for a New American Economy. Statistics show that America’s foreign population averages 10.5% since 1850. That means you are much more likely to be a successful entrepreneur if you were born abroad!
- Immigrants uplift local industries, businesses and communities by providing jobs and much-needed goods and services.
- As an African immigrant myself, I understand that the African immigrant community is under-served. I will curate content for African immigrants that amplifies their voice and brand.
- African immigrants are forced to think outside the box and come up with fresh ideas and new perspectives to marketing their goods and services.
Let me know if I missed some other reason to work with African immigrant entrepreneurs.